All Folli Follie jewellery are traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
- Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
- Remove jewellery before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewellery last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
The Folli Follie watches contain precision electronic components. To ensure the best use, please follow the advice below:
- Avoid leaving your watch in any extremes for long periods of time: direct sunlight, extremely warm or extremely cold location. Extreme heat will cause malfunction and shorten the life of your battery.
- Extreme cold will cause your watch to gain or lose time.
- Avoid wet conditions unless your watch is suited for them. Never operate any of the function buttons or crown when the watch is submerged into water. Should water or condensation appear in the watch face, have the watch checked immediately. Water can corrode electronic parts inside the case.
- Avoid extreme shock or impact. Your watch is designed to withstand impact under normal use.
- Avoid using soap or other chemicals which could damage your watch.
- Avoid wearing your watch in the presence of strong chemicals, solvents or gases. They may cause discoloration, deterioration or damage to the case, band and other components.
- Avoid strong electric fields or static electricity which could harm your watch mechanics. Generally, your watch is not affected by magnetic fields from household appliances, such as television sets and stereos.
- Keep your watch clean. Clean your watch with a soft cloth and water only. Do not submerge your watch into water unless it is water rated (see caseback). After salt water use, rinse watch under tap water and wipe dry with a soft cloth. Metal watch bands should be washed periodically to keep them looking beautiful. Clean with a soft brush dipped in mild, soapy water. Be sure to wipe dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Periodic Inspection.We recommend having your watch checked once every year or two to ensure long use and trouble free operation.
Handbags and accessories
Use only a dry or very lightly moistened, soft, woolen, natural-coloured cloth to polish the leather. Do not use rough or abrasive materials or solvents, spot removers, polish or any liquids not intended for cleaning leather. In case the handbag gets wet, do not wipe it but pat it gently with a soft woolen cloth to absorb the water. For minor scratches, rub off with a clean, dry finger, pressing gently in a circular movement. Natural leather will improve over time, and, by its nature, has some minor imperfections which only add to its beauty and give each item a unique personality.
Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your crystal products in water. Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance. Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials and glass/window cleaners.